Grenoble Airport Transfer - A Great Starting Point For Your Ski Vacation
Grenoble Airport is one of the French airports located 45 km (3040 minutes drive by car) away from the city of Grenoble. Inspite of the fact that the Grenoble airport is not very big, it serves as a very important gateway to the Italian, French and Swiss ski resorts and is used by many tourists coming to the French Alps to ski and snowboard or those who just wish to admire the spectacular scenery and enjoy fresh alpine air. There are several possibilities of getting from the Grenoble airport to you skiing resort. But the experience of many travellers has shown that the most convenient and safe way to reach your alpine destination is to arrange a private ski transfer to pick you up right at the Grenoble airport. Booking your ski transfer in advance you will be sure that during your trip to the resort no matter where it is in France, Switzerland or Italy, you and your companions will travel in the best comfort.
Why to choose Alps2Alps ski private transfers?
Our services are designed to deliver the best possible transfer experience to all of our customers. Here is a list of points in favor of Alps2Alps Grenoble airport transfers.
- Guaranteed safety. Booking our airport transfer services you can be sure that you are in safe hands of our professional and reliable drivers, who absolutely obey traffic rules and regulations.
- No stressful situations. When you know that there is a car waiting you in front of the airport, you have no reason to be nervous and stressed. Arranging our private airport transfer you can forget about long taxi queues or paperwork required for hiring a car. Our driver will meet you upon your arrival and assist with your luggage. Since the part of our fleet is permanently based in Grenoble, all of our chauffeurs know the region perfectly and there is no chance of getting lost.
- Reasonable price. In contrast to car rental or taxi transfer, you will have to pay a fixed sum just once. Taking a taxi can cost you a fortune, especially, if you get stuck in a traffic jam. Using a prebooked airport transfer everything is arranged online or by phone no cash, no worries, no stress for not having the right currency.
- Easy booking. Alps2Alps took care to provide the easiest reservation system everyone can deal with. Simply choose your pick up/drop off location, fill in arrival/departure details and personal information, pay and… there you are! You can make a reservation 24/7 at a time which suits you best.
- Comfort. Our airport ski transfer services have been designed with our clients’ convenience and comfort in mind. Taking a trip from the Grenoble airport to your skiing accommodation, you will be delivered directly to your resort with no stops on the way. If what you are looking for is a clean and comfortable ride to your skiing resort feeling relaxed and safe, then you came to the right place.
Most Popular Ski Destinations From Grenoble Airport
Giving access to the best skiing resorts located in France (Megeve, Meribel, La Plagne, Val D'Isere & Tignes ), Italy (Cervinia, Courmayeur, Aosta, Gressoney) and Switzerland (Verbier, Sion, Zermatt, GranMontana), the Grenoble airport has become the ideal starting point for skiing vacation for many winter sport lovers. If you haven’t yet decided where are you going on your ski holiday, take a look at some of the most popular alpine skiing destinations that can be reached from Grenoble Airport by our private transfer.
Megeve is one of the prettiest and most upmarket ski resorts in France. With 445 km of piste skiing, a wide variety of good offpiste activities to keep nonskiers entertained in and around the resort, Megeve's convenient location, just 2 hours from Grenoble Airport, makes it a popular choice for both short breaks and family skiing holidays. The ski area boasts excellent snow cover due to a combination of the high altitude of the resort and the “microclimate” created by the proximity of Megeve to the Mont Blanc. Megeve’s guests can enjoy cross country skiing, winter walking and other outdoor activities. There are plenty of cosy bars and restaurants serving Savoyard specialties, as well as French, Italian and Asian cuisines.
Cervinia is a famous skiing resort sitting on the Italian side of the Matterhorn, within 4 hours from the Grenoble Airport. The resort got its name after Monte Cervino, the Italian name for the Matterhorn. It also remains one of Europe's highest resorts with the ski lifts linking up to 3,899m. The resort provides access to 180 individual pistes. The ski area, which includes views of some of Europe's grandest peaks, is great for beginners and intermediates. Cervinia is an excellent resort with many central meeting and eating places that most levels of skier and boarder are able to reach. Cervinia’s guests can visit plenty of bars in the centre of the village and lots of good restaurants for eating out, ranging from good value pizzerias to high quality, expensive restaurants. At Cervinia you can enjoy other activities shopping, swimming in a pool and a natural ice rink as well as other sporting and leisure activities.
Verbier is one of the greatest Switzerland’s skiing resorts rated within the top 5 ski areas in the world. Lying in the heart of the Bagnes Valley, which is located in the Southern Swiss Alps, only 327 km away from the Grenoble Airport, Verbier offers fantastic terrain, stunning views and beautiful snow. This ski area boasts a fantastic track record of snowfall, great snow retention, and a variety of slopes to accommodate all types of skiers, from a first time beginner to the most experienced ones. A truly ideal region for the practice of winter sports and a relaxing winter holiday for the entire family, individuals or groups. Verbier has an excellent reputation for the quality and range of cuisine available through its 60 or so restaurants. The resort provides a variety of sporting activities, including crosscountry skiing, ski touring, snowshoeing, tobogganing, winter walking and ice climbing in winter. The sports center has a range of facilities including swimming pool, sauna, solarium, squash, ice rink and curling. You can visit Verbier’s cinema which shows films in English and French languages.